Early Years Learning Framework
The Early Years Learning Framework describes childhood as a time of belonging, being and becoming.
The vision of the Early Years Learning Framework is for all children to experience play-based learning that is engaging and builds success for life.
Educators in Big Fat Smile preschools create a learning program to build on your child’s interests and abilities. Through the framework, educators assist your child to develop:
- A strong sense of their identity
- Connections with their world
- A strong sense of wellbeing
- Confidence and involvement in their learning
- Effective communication skills
Kinderloop provides a secure, fun and cost effective way for child care providers to share information with family through real-time updates.